- When your drawing wolves you have to remember that they are mammal. The DO HAVE fur. That doesn't mean you have to draw every hair! But you want to make the illusion that they are somewhat furry.
- Eyes are everything! Eyes are the thing that will tell you if they are happy...sad...or angry! They don't have as complex faces as humans! So you must utilize the resources you do have!
- If your ever drawing anything with a lot of detail... You always want to map it out first...
- Draw very lightly first, with basic details: basic body shape, facial features, an idea on where the markings will go.
- MOST IMPORTANTLY Never think that your done learning! There's ALWAYS room for improvement! And your style will, and should, develop from time to time... Just roll with it!
Thank you Gentle Hunt for these tutorials and tips!