With a bit of help, you can make your own peanut butter banana smoothie! The one-person recipe was created by our own DIY.org member, Forte. The recipe was explained in this video.
Make sure that if you aren't allowed to use a blender without supervision... Well, don't. Always ask if you aren't sure.
You Will Need....
- Plain yogurt
- Peanut butter
- A banana
- A blender
- Pour in the milk so that it reaches the 0.25 liter mark on the blender.
- Take a tablespoon (it's the big spoon) and put in about 2 tablespoons of yogurt.
- Wash off your spoon and get a tablespoon of peanut butter and put it in the blender. Try using a teaspoon (the littler spoon) to get all the peanut butter off the spoon so that you don't waste any.
- Take half of the banana and slice it or break it into chunks with your hand. Put the banana slices in the blender and leave the rest of the banana in it's peel for someone else to eat.
- Put 4-5 ice cubes in the blender.
- Put the cover on the blender, make sure that your blender is plugged in and on, and click the button that says something like "pulse ice crush" until the ice is crushed.
- Put the blender on "blend" and blend for about 10-15 seconds or until smooth.
- Get out a glass and pour yourself that smoothie.